UGC NET CSIR December 2015 Exam Notifications
UGC NET CSIR December 2015
- CSIR will hold the Joint CSIR UGC Test Tentatively on Sunday 20th December, 2015 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science &Technology.
- The award of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission/placement in a university/ national laboratory/ institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
- A candidate may apply either for ‘JRF’ OR for ‘Lectureship (LS) only. He/she may indicate his/her preference in the Online Application.
- CSIR may consider candidates for ‘JRF’, or ‘Lectureship only” depending on number of fellowships available & performance in the test subject to the condition that they fulfill the laid down eligibility criterion.
- If a candidate is found to be overage for JRF (NET) he/she will automatically be considered for Lectureship (NET) only. Candidates with M.Sc. qualification OR under M.Sc. Result Awaited (RA) category shall be eligible for LS subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as laid down by the UGC.
- Two separate merit lists, one comprising the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF - NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET), will be made on the basis of their performance in the above Test.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET), will also be eligible for Lectureship (NET) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
- The candidates qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for JRFship in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable. However, they will not be eligible for Regular JRF NET Fellowship.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) will receive fellowship either from CSIR or UGC as per their assignment or from the Schemes with which they may find association.
- The candidates declared eligible for Junior Research Fellowship under UGC scheme and Lectureship will be governed by UGC rules/regulations in this regard.
- The final result of this Single MCQ test may be declared sometime in the month of March/April, 2016 and fellowship to successful candidates will be effective from 1st July, 2016 with the validity period of 2 years for joining the fellowship under CSIR SchemeMore details: http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/notification_main_dec2015.pdf